Always happy to pass on music industry opportunities to our online community, we here at Point Blank have been made aware of another great internship role at one of the world’s biggest and most respected electronic music websites, Resident Advisor. They’re currently on the lookout for someone to work directly with their Ticketing Director & Ticketing Manager in the ticketing department to help maintain and develop its expansion. The paid internship is a 5 day per week role, lasting three months with the potential for a full time contract upon completion of the internship.
• Communicating with promoters on a daily basis regarding ticket related queries
• Liaise with RA technical for site and ticketing issues
• General upkeep of ticketing admin system
• Dealing with customer queries and resolving potential issues
• Updating target promoter documents
• Adding or amending ticket and event information on request.
• Confirming/amending user shipping details for physical ticket events
• Preparing ticket proofs for each event to send for print
• Communication with external print suppliers to ensure tickets arrive in efficient timescales.
• Managing the process of high volume ticket dispatch within RA office.
Resident Advisor are looking for an individual with attention to detail that understands the importance of the day-to-day tasks involved with ticketing alongside an ambition to make RA Tickets to the #1 solution for promoters around the world.
• Strong computer literacy and numeric skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Experience using excel desirable
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Enjoys working within a team environment
With further development and growth on the horizon, it’s a great opportunity to help shape the role and influence the direction of RA Tickets.
If you’re interested, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and ‘Ticket Support Internship’ in the title.